2022-2023 College Corps Fellows
Join thousands of students across the state in making a difference in your community while earning money to help pay for college.
Why Should I Join College Corps?
We are excited to invite students across the state to consider making community service a core part of their college experience and preparation for future careers.
College Corps Fellows will be placed in community-based organizations working in K-12 education, climate action, and food insecurity. As part of the service experience, Fellows will earn $10,000, receive ongoing training, and become part of a statewide cohort of young leaders across California. Undergraduate students at any partner campus of the #CaliforniansForAll College Corps are invited to apply via the links below.
Students who complete 450 hours of service with College Corps will receive the following benefits:
- $10,000 – which includes a living allowance throughout the service term and an Education Award upon completion;
- Academic credit (amount and type to be determined by each partner campus);
- A real-world job experience and skills to add to their resume;
- Access to training, networking, and professional development opportunities;
- A sense of pride and accomplishment in working toward a common purpose alongside young leaders from across the state.
Application Period Closed for 2022-2023
Click on the links below to learn more about the program on your campus:
Get notified when applications open
If you’re interested in applying for #CaliforniansForAll College Corps on your campus, complete the form below and we will let you know when applications open. You don’t have to wait to get involved! Join our #CaliforniansForAll mailing list and we’ll keep you updated on volunteer opportunities in your selected area of interest.
Don’t See Your School?
If your school is not participating in the #CaliforniansForAll College Corps, you can still answer the Governor’s call to service by helping your community. Start by joining our #CaliforniansForAll mailing list and we’ll keep you updated on volunteer opportunities in your selected area of interest.
Am I Eligible to Apply?
To apply, students should meet the following minimum eligibility criteria:
- Full-time, enrolled undergraduate student at a College Corps partner campus
- Has a high school diploma or its equivalent by start of program
- Must currently be and remain in good academic standing
- Ability to commit to the program for the full academic year
- Must be a US Citizen, US National, legal permanent resident or AB 540 CA Dream Act Student (see below)
Eligible students should meet at least one of the following four criteria:
- Qualifies for a Federal Pell Grant
- Qualifies for State Cal Grant
- Qualifies for Middle Class Scholarship
- Needs to work part time and/or borrow student loans to meet educational costs
- Is an AB-540 CA Dream Act Student
- Is a Cal Grant A or B recipient (Note: this requirement may be waived at some participating campuses; please consult your institution for more details.)