About Contracting with Us
Once an AmeriCorps grant has been awarded by the Corporation for National & Community Service, the program must enter into a contract with California Volunteers before it can begin providing the awarded services or incur costs. Contracting is handled through the California Volunteers AmeriCorps Community via our Salesforce platform. Forms and further instructions can be found below. Please allow up to 30 days for the contracting process.
Please contact Funding@cv.ca.gov or your Program Officer if you have questions.
2023-24 AmeriCorps Contracting Instructions
Download the 2023-24 Contracting Instructions for complete information on the contracting process.
AmeriCorps grantees must follow the instructions to complete and submit items in Program Readiness and the Contract Checklist in the California Volunteers AmeriCorps Community in Salesforce. These can be worked on simultaneously and are submitted independently. CV will not proceed with the review of either Program Readiness or the Contract Checklist until it has been submitted. Please allow up to 30 days from the time that both have been submitted for the contract to be drafted and sent for signature.
Example Contract Exhibits
You may wish to review exhibit templates below to gain any needed internal approval and speed the signing process on your end.
- Exhibit C – State General Terms and Conditions
- Exhibit D – California Volunteers Policies and Requirements (cost-reimbursement grants)
- Exhibit D – California Volunteers Policies and Requirements (fixed-amount grants)
- Exhibit E – Federal Regulations
- Exhibit E – AmeriCorps General Terms and Conditions
- Exhibit E – AmeriCorps Program-Specific Terms and Conditions
- Exhibit F – AmeriCorps Program Assurances and Certifications
- Exhibit G – Resource and Reference Materials
- Exhibit H – Criminal History Checks Certification
- Exhibit I – CV Branding Guidance
- Exhibit I – AmeriCorps Branding Guidance
- Exhibit I – AmeriCorps Grants Resource Guide
Community Login on Salesforce
All grant monitoring processes, including the submission of contracting documents, takes place using the California Volunteers AmeriCorps Community on the Salesforce platform. Please refer to the Account, User, and Program Contact Management User Guide for guidance on keeping your organization and program information up to date. The link to the Community on Salesforce and the Sub-Grantee User Guide for the system can be found below.